, ,

Welcome to my world




I never thought I would do this, now I do. I am officially entering the world of blogging. Actually a friend of mine convinced me to do this. (Go check out her blog it's lit). There are a thousand and one thoughts circulating in my brain 24/7 so now I think it is time to release this material to the broad (or probably not so huge) internet community. In my blog I won't settle for a certain category, I mean you can not limit greatness, can you? ;)

Let me tell something about myself. I'm 18 years old. Born and raised in the city of Cologne, Germany. The first born of immigrants, originally from the golden state Ghana, West Africa. I finished my A-levels in summer '15 and was then thrown into the life of an adult like a fish in the ocean.

I love sneakers (These days everyone does who has rich ass parents to buy owns a pair of Air Max 90 or Jordans). I love Hip-Hop (my favorite rapper is the best rapper alive. Yep. Mr Kendrick Lamar). I love God (you know the one who died and rose again to save ya boy). Politics, sports, instruments, actually I like a lot of things. Well, you gon see.

I think this is gonna be fun.

Stay tuned,
The African Dude

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Powered by Blogger.

Twitter